Sunday, June 3, 2007

Very Clumsy Girl!

I just had to post those pics before I did anything else. So my title is Very Clumsy Girl - meaning me. Let me give you the scoop on how clumsy I've been.

Monday- Wait! I wasn't clumsy at all on Monday. The clumsiness started Wednesday!

So Wednesday- I was vacuming my room and ended up tripping over the vacume cord and almost fell on Lucky, who got scared and jumped on my dresser knocking over a bunch of stuff. Not to bad.

Thursday- I had to clean the kitchen. First I slipped on a puddle of water - yeah ouch- and fell into the chair. Then I left the wet rag on the floor and slipped on that. Finally at dinner I totally missed the glass when filling up drinks and got water all over my newly washed floor. Thankfully it was water.

Friday - was a pretty clumsy free day.

Yesterday (Saturday)- Yesterday I went outside to shoot some hoops but it started to rain so I went back inside. Later at around 5 I went back out and it was all muddy because of the rain and the boys were working with dirt. I'll tell you now, I hate wearing shoes I prefer being barefoot in the summer. Well with the mud and me runnning around with the basketball I slipped in the mud and OH MY GOODNESS! Broke a nail. LOL. That's not bad, but it feels pretty weird. Anyway, Today's going pretty good except for me slamming the door on my heel.

I really think I could win an award at complaining and being clumsy. LOL.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sound like me!!!!!! i am ALWAYS tripping over things, running into things, slipping on things. i broke my toe once... on the couch!