Friday, June 8, 2007

Sickness!

Yesterday I got the 24 hour flu out of no where! I was fine all day but then around 2 I started to get all achy and stiff. At around 4 I took a nap and woke up 3 hours later with a 102.3 fever. UGH! So I got no sleep whatsoever last night, because my fever came back and would not go away, and I woke up this morning from 2 hours of sleep and felt fine! Tonight I will sleep very good. :)

3 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Ugh...Not fun!! I hope you're feeling better today! I didn't get too much sleep last night either... I do not like thunder storms, and was that one big last night or what?!
I hope your doing better today!
Can't wait til Tuesday!!
~Staci

Holly said...

Oh I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.

Susy Q said...

Hey Caitie!

I just wanted to say hi from a fellow big-sis-blogging-about-her-family's-adoption! You must be so excited that your family is adopting from China! I remember how thrilling it was when my family decided to adopt from Ethiopia. The waiting was really hard (though I'm sure you're a pro at it now, seeing you've been waiting for your referral for over ten months!) but once you get matched and especially when you get your date to travel, everything really comes together. My family leaves to pick up my 16-month-old sister in 11 days, and I could not be more ecstatic!

Good luck and I look forward to reading more about your adoption journey!!

-Susanna
Big Sis to two bio brothers and one sister waiting for us in Ethiopia
http://www.bigsisdiaries.blogspot.com

P.S. Sorry you're sick :-(