Tuesday, June 5, 2007

OK!

Okay now that I'm finished going all mushy. LOL. Today was another very rainy day. Great way to start off the summer, eh mates! It's all muddy and gross out so I can't shoot any hoops. I also must say that Roxi needs a bath very badly, but it's so muddy out that I can't give her one!So we have a very smelly dog running around the house. Very sad, I know. I also must say that she loves to trick people into trying to take her bones. I, having experiance the trouble I get myself into - by my very own dog -when she does this, don't fall for her tricks. But two nights ago she broght her bone right next to me and gave me a "Go ahead, I dare you to take it," look, to which I replied, "Thanks Girl, but I'm much smarter than I look." So she sat down with a huff and started chewing her bone. I have to say, my dog is not a nice dog.

0 comments: