Monday, June 18, 2007

Sarah Grace

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI would very much like to introduce Miss Sarah Grace!!!!!! Mom says I can't post her picture until we get the confirmation from China, which we hope will be very soon. We got the call at 7:30 this morning from Bethanne!! She said that right when she got our email saying we're interested in Baby, she immediately called the other families and told them that she was taken. She said that she didn't like the whole thing with sending like 8 different families LOIs to the CCAA so she contacts the first family and says that they can proceed with the adoption and that the baby is no longer available. If you think about it, it's pretty funny, we were the last ones to get the information and we're the first ones to call in and say we're interested and want that baby girl!! It really doesn't seem real right now. We've been waiting for so long that it doesn't really feel that different because we're just going to be waiting some more. I really can't wait to post her referral pictures! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

AHHHHH! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy right now!!! YES!! Praise the Lord!! You have a mei mei!!! WOW!!! My whole family has been praying like crazy for you guys over the past few days of waiting to know if she was yours or not. I can't wait to see her sweet photo, but I totally understand, we couldn't share Sarah Lu's photos til we received our TA (Travel Approval). Is that when you can share your Sarah's too? So are you submiting you LOI now? WOW! I am so thrilled and overjoyed right now!!!! I cannot wait to meet Miss Sarah Grace! I know Sarah and Sarah will be great friends!!!! :)
~Staci

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am so happy for you and your family!! AHHHHHHHHH!! I am just so excited! DOes this mean that now you get the referral and then you just have to wait for your TA, or will it still be a long time before you get her?

Holly said...

Oh that's wonderful! Can't wait to see her picture!

Lexie said...

Oh I am soo excited for you!!!!!!! How old will she be when you get her?
Lexie

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I've been praying so hard! WOW! Sarah Grace, your family has found you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (by the way, i love the name Sarah Grace. so cute!!)

YOU HAVE A MEI MEI!!!