Friday, June 29, 2007

~ Bored and Nothing to Post ~

I really don't have anything to post about today, but I did find some cute icons
on Photobucket. Hurry up Sunnyridge!!!!!!!!!!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


(Okay, I know my name isn't Sandy, but I thought this was to adorable to pass up!)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(If my toenails were that long and I had the talent to do that? I so would! It's so cute!)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(This would look cute in a wood frame and hung on the wall. I think I'm going to try and fine something like it for Sarah.)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Picture waking up one morning with that on your face. LOL! ;)~



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(Just like Sandy, I couldn't pass this one up either! They really need to start making things this cute with Sarah or Caitie on it.)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(I like that! It would make a cute T'shirt)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: