Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Answers!!

Hey! Okay in answer to everyones questions, yes I have to wait until our TA to post the pictures. Right now Mom and Dad are trying to figure out how to write the LOI. We already have her refferal picture and now all we're waiting for is to send the LOI and then the TA. It might be a few weeks before her picture is posted. When we get her she will probably be about 15 months old - if we get her in 5 months. It's so incredible now waking up and knowing that Miss Sarah Grace will be home soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you so much Missy!!!

6 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

I can't wait to see Miss Sarah Grace's pictures!!! When I told my mom the news she started crying. We are all SO happy for you!! Only a few more months til we can get our Sarahs together! :)
~Staci

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!! I can't wait!!!

Lexie said...

Hey! Thanks for all of the answers! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!
I am praying for ya'll!
Lexie

Gracie said...

I cant wait I am sooooo excited for u. I will definently stay posted! Thanks for the comment

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH
I am so excited for you and your family! That is totally amazing! We're wishing you a very fast TA!!!

Holly said...

Oh I am so looking forward to seeing Sarah Grace's picture!!