Tuesday, June 12, 2007

No Call Yet

We still haven't gotten the call yet on knowing if this little 10 month old is ours or not. Mom's going to call our Agency tomarrow morning. Two days of waiting is way to long for us! I'm really hoping she's ours! She is so adorable, I could go on and on about her all day. But I'll save you all time and not. The one thing I can't get out of my mind is her face. Her eyes are so big and black and sad that you just want to squeeze her. And she also has this little bit of fuzz on the top of her head. My smiles get bigger every time I think about her.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

And I was SOOOO hoping that you'd here once you went back home! I had an awesome time today, as did Sarah Lu! She had such a fun time going on the merry-go-round (twice that is!) and is still talking about it and how she played with "her friends"!! I'm praying that she's yours, but God knows! Whoever Sarah may be is prefect for your family in every way, whether it be this little girl or not!! :)
~Staci

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

oh gosh that is so exciting! I pray that you get this precious little girl!