Thank you so much Emmie!! It's adorable!!! I love the look, it's exactly what I was imagining!
Thank you everybody for your prayers. The only news I have right now is that Dad gave Mom the go ahead to email Bethanne that we're interested instead of waiting for the doctor to call. Can you believe this! Dad called the doctor 3 days ago and she hasn't called us back! So last night Dad said we'll just step into faith and see where we go. On Monday Mom is going to call Bethanne and see if we've got her or not. So you can imagine that I'm very anxious for Monday!!
Also we got our chickys!!! They are so adorable. Jonah named his Ruby and mine Chloe. They are so cute! They're about 6 weeks old and cherp up a storm. In the car on the way home last night they kept cherping so Jonah and I started whistling hyms, it was amazing how quiet they got! I'll post pictures as soon as I get some good ones.
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

3 comments:
oh darn, now I can't wait until Monday either!!!
PRAYING!!!
I love yout new blog look. It is so cute! Can't wait to see pictures of the chicks!
You'll definitely have to post some pics of Ruby and Chole!! I really want to see them!! :)
I can't wait til Monday now either!!!! I am dying to know if she is yours! Praying, Praying, Praying!!!!
~Staci
Post a Comment