Friday, June 29, 2007

Post below and a Different Theme ~ bees

As you probably noticed the post below had a ladybug theme to it. I will let you know it was not planned!! I wish it was, but I'll be honest I did not plan it. But this next one I did!! I hate bees so very much but I know that Photobucket will have some really cute things on bees so I will do a post on bees.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~I congratulate Photobucket on making an icon just for me!! ;)~



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(I'll admit it. He's very cute.)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(That's me with just one bee!)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(I would just about DIE!!!!)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(HAHA!!!)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(I had to post this because it was in Chinese. Do they really post signs like that? Or is this like a joke sign?)

1 comments:

nbwolf said...

cool song on you website

greetz from germany/berlin