Thursday, June 21, 2007

LOI!!

Okay so this morning Mom asked Dad if he would just rather that she did the LOI, and he said yes. So Mom completed the LOI in like 5 minutes!! She emailed a draft to Bethanne to see if it was good enough. Still no answer from Bethanne. :(
So I'm guessing that if Bethanne gets back to us like later today or sometime tomorrow, the LOI will be translated and in China by next week!!! YIPPEEEE!!!! I was also thinking that November is coming very fast! And do I mean very. We have no crib and only a few books and a few outfits!!! I can't wait until we go shopping!!! I know I'm gonna have a blast. Oh yeah everyone who I emailed? Expect tha blog password soon!! Once we get the TA, its picture time!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just so excited!

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

How exciting!!!! Our LOI was August 18 and our TA came on Day 94 of our wait which was November 20. So, I don't know if the current wait times are anything like last year, but you are going to have Miss Sarah Grace in your arms forever SOON!!!!!! Oh, and shopping is such a good way to pass the time while waiting! It's SO much fun to shop for a mei mei!! :)
~Staci