Friday, June 1, 2007

No More Chicks

Change in plans. We're not getting the chicks today. Farm and Fleet only had them from March to May.

1 comments:

joeanderson1 said...

Hi Caitie, Its me Dad. Your blog is really cool. I was a little sad whenI saw the line "no more chicks." It sounded so final. I want to point out that God uses the interruptions in our plans to grow us. Look how much He has done in our home since the adoption interruptions have started. We need to make sure that our plans are in line with His. His way is always far better than the best thing we can imagine. Patience is learned by resisting the desire to hurry. Let's see what He has planned for us and rejoice in it.I'm so delighted by your enthusiasm in all these things you write about (Jesus, chicks, bunnies, friends, etc.) I love you and plan on visiting this blog regularly. Dad