Thursday, June 14, 2007

Morning Smiles!!

This morning I woke up and just laid in bed for a little while thinking about this baby girl. :)
Dad is calling our pediatrician today at or after work for more information on what she can do for us. Mom just wanted to go ahead and call the agency because the baby is totally normal except for the cleft lip/palate. PLEASE PRAY!!!!

10 comments:

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

I am still praying so hard for you and your family to get this little one! I hope it works out and I can't wait to see pictures! My email is lillyluvsince0207@Yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hey honey! I would love to see pictures of Sarah when you can post them! my email is passionforadoption07@yahoo.com

Emmie said...

I am continuing to pray for you! I hope everything works out! Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

You asked for my email...
emgroovygirl@aol.com
I'll have to make sure I get the info. if you go to password protected! :)

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Oh Caitie, I am SOOO excited for you and am praying!!! I can't wait to hear more and I SOO hope she will be yours! Praying!!! :)
~Staci

Anonymous said...

I am praying SO hard for you! I am so excited, it's not even funny! I really hope this little girl is yours! PRAYING, PRAYIN!!
My email- hookemhorns@carolina.rr.com!

Praying for you!

Gracie said...

That is so exciting. I know you cant wait. She is going to be such a joy, I can just feel it. I will pray for you. You will make a great big sister. Feel free to vivit my blog!

Gracie said...

I will pray for you

Holly said...

Oh I hope everything works out for your family! I am looking forward to seeing pictures of this little sweetie. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

oh my gosh! I love you new bloggy look! I was just stopping by to see if there was any baby news!

still praying

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Still praying!! Have you heard anything new?
Also, I LOVE your new blog look! It is SO cute!!! I've always loved pink and green together! :)