Dad called this morning and told us that he's bringing 2 chicks home tomorrow!! Their probably about 2-4 weeks old, and I know their gonna be adorable!!
When we came home from meeting with Staci yesterday there still was no call from our agency :(. So this morning Mom called our agency this morning and now we're waiting for them to call back. I can say one thing about all of this phone waiting, it is entirly and completely frusterating!! Everytime the phone rings we all catch our breath and check the Caller ID. And still no Sunnyridge. I'm thinking the chicks will at least keep us busy and distracted until that call. It's really amazing what a simple phone call can do.
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

1 comments:
That is so cool that you are getting chicks! I bet they'll be adorable! Be sure to post some pics of them!!
I can't believe they haven't called you back yet... Argh! Hopefully they will soon!! Waiting for the phone call must be crazy... I remember whenever America World would come up on our caller id, my heart would leap. Come on Sunnyridge! Call already!! :)
~Staci
Post a Comment