I never wrote anything about this but today is a good day to do it. On Memorial Day Dad hung up our flag. Ever since he hung it up Lucky hasn't come out of my room! Finally today he came out! YEA!!!!!!!!!! He's acted like he just came home, though. It's to cute! He looks like he doesn't know where he is, and he's very jittery and tense. Welcome Back Luckster!
Now-5 Years Old

1 comments:
Hi Caitie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Your kitten is adorable.
I would like to wish you and your family the best of luck on your journey to your mei mei. The wait is the hardest part of the whole process. When you receive that picture of your sister, all of this will be forgotten. I will stop by again soon to read the rest of your blog, which is really cool looking. Wish my blog was more interesting.
Talk with you soon.
Lisa
Post a Comment