Mom found a translator right after my last post~I'm not sure if it was the 26th or the 27th~!! We faxed the information to the translator at around 7 am and got it back at around 8 am!!!! We sent all the info to Sunnyridge at around noon!! Mom says Sunnyridge will get the package on Saturday and she thinks they probably won't send it out to China until after the 4th of July. RATS!!! We're hoping by the end of next week. Password will be sent out very soon, well PA soon, and pictures will be posted right after!! So far it looks like we'll be getting Sarah at around the end of November beginning of December!! Mom and I both think that we'll have Miss Sarah for Christmas! Sarah baby, we're comin to get ya real soon!!!
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

1 comments:
Hey!! yaY! I am soo glad that ya'll found a translator!!!! Also....that she works FAST!! WoW!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT too see pictures!!!
lexie
Post a Comment