This is insane. Okay so today Chirstopher ~ not sure if I've talked about him at all but he's my older brother~ went to Six Flags with two of his friends and we drove them. So we decided
to stop at Gurnee to look for shoes for Mom because her and Dad are going to a wedding
on Saturday. To let everyone know I did a very stupid thing. I wore high-healed flip-flops to a mall. A mall! It didn't help either that we did the whole mall and not just half like we usually do.
And we also spent 5 hours in Gurnee and only bought ~ get this ~ one, ONE, thing! A pair of shoes. Oh and lunch and ice cream. The lunch was really good by the way. We had Chinese in honor of Sarah. *grins* But anyway, I should finish my very long and complaining post. As you can imagine my feet are killing me. Mom, I think we need to do a little more shopping so my feet get used to all that walking. *wink, wink*
Mine aren't as high. But they're pretty close!


2 comments:
Well sometimes a girls gotta make sacrifices for fashion! JK! I would totally rather go for comfort!
Haha LOL! That is really funny, but I really hope you're feet feel better soon!! Of course, I'm sure it didn't help that Gurnee has to be so big and LONG ;)
Post a Comment