Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yesterday's Webcam Joy & More Pictures!

I did talk to Mom, Dad, AND Sarah on the Webcams yesterday and Sarah actually said a few things to me.

Me: Hi Sarah!

Sarah: ah aha aha ah (with a big smile she put her red toy cup up to her mouth and pretends to drink)

That's pretty much all she does! It's so cute though! She is the sweetest little angel! When I answered the video call she saw me and broke into a HUGE smile! Which shows me that she knows who I am! YAY!!!!!! She then started blowing me kisses! She would blow me like 3 or 4 and then look at Mom; Mom would smile and say good job, and she would start blowing me more! She did this for like 1 minute! IT was so adorable! She is also addicted to ice cream! Mom gave her a little taste of her strawberry ice cream and Sarah started clapping! She especially loved the chunks of strawberrys. =D

That was yesterday, unfortunatly for Mom and Dad, lately the times we talk to them it around 2 in the morning there! So Mom and Dad are exhausted. We haven't talked to them yet today but from the emails Mom sent me she sounds like she has gotten some rest.

Quick little post on Roxi. She is depressed! She won't eat and the looks she gives us are so sad it breaks my heart! Whenever I see her she's sleeping...


That's my girl! You're on a mission!=]
So sweet!
Daddy, I know I can melt your heat if I give you this look. Can you help me get my teething ring now?

1 comments:

Lexie said...

So Cute!!!
Only a week more Caitie...and they'll be HOME!!! Whoo hoo! You are half way through the waiting! Way to go!!!!!
Thanks for the comment about the font color! Sorry! I didn't notice...thanks! :)