Thursday, January 3, 2008

Adoption Meme

So I've decided to start my own meme! It's called "The Adoption Meme"! =D I know, I probably could have thought of something a little more clever, but it just popped into my head.

What is your Gotcha Day date?

January 6th, 2008. Only 3 days away!!!!

How old is or was your sibling when he/she was adopted?

Sarah just turned 16 months!

How old were you when the adoption started and ended?

Started- 12

Ended- 14

Did you travel with your parents when they adopted your sibling?

Unfortunatly, no. =(

How old is your sibling now?

16 months! =D

What is your siblings favorite food?

I have no idea, but I can't wait to find out!

What agency did you use for your siblings adoption?

Sunnyridge Family Center


Okay, so I now tag:

Staci
Holly
Brittany
Mom and Dad

2 comments:

Lexie said...

Yay! Can't wait till I can do this!!! :D

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Fun!!! I did it. ;)