As most of you know, I kind of have an obsession with making blogs and then deleting them! THIS is another blog on Sarah, but no pictures are involved whatsoever. I'm going to give myself a month or 2 before it's deleted. What do you guys think? =D
http://whatshebringstome.blogspot.com/
I didn't get any pictures emailed to me this morning. But I did talk to Mom, Dad, AND Sarah on the Webcams. Sarah actually said a few things to me.
Me: Hi Sarah!
Sarah: ah aha aha ah
That's pretty much all she does! It's so cute though! I have GOT to figure out how to get videos onto this blog so I can videotape her when she comes home and then you can actually hear her voice! She is the sweetest little angel! When I answered the video call she saw me and broke into a HUGE smile! Which shows me that she knows who I am! YAY!!!!!! She then started blowing me kisses! She would blow me like 3 or 4 and then look at Mom. Mom would smile and say good job, and she would start blowing me more! She did this for like 1 minute! IT was so adorable! She is also addicted to ice cream! Mom gave her a little taste of her strawberry ice cream and Sarah started clapping! She especially loved the chunks of strawberrys. =D
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment