Saturday, January 19, 2008

Nap Time is a Good Time :D

Here are some pictures I took of Daisy Girl yesterday during her lunch. You can tell she loves her food! ;D





Christopher's 1st time holding Sweet One! :D



I love this pictur...!!
And this one too! :D


5 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her bib!!! ;) She is just adorable!!! I love the faces that she makes!!! Oh, and where are all the pictures of you and Sarah??? I am dying to see one!!!!! =D
~Staci

Holly said...

Awwww I am so glad Sarah Grace and your parents are home safe and sound!!!! Those pictures are precious! I know you are enjoying your little mei mei so much!! And like Staci said....lets see a picture of you and Sarah!

Nikki said...

Aww, she is gorgeous! What a sweetheart. I agree with Staci- we need one of the sisters together!

Nikki

Lexie said...

Mmmm, Mmmm. Who doesn't love food!? Haha. Especially what looks to be some carrot baby food?

She looks just beautiful, as usual!! I can't wait to see pictures of you and her together! Sisters forever!!

(Haha, i wrote that ^ before i even read Holly, and Staci's comments! How funny...I think it is a sign...we NEED to see pictures of you and little miss Sarah! :0)!)

Holly said...

Stop by my blog if you get a chance. I've nominated you for an award. :)