Monday, January 21, 2008

More Pictures of Baby

Mommy, I want more now!



The other night while we were eating I turned around and saw this! :D














2 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

AWWW!!!! Sweet Sleepy Baby!!!! I want to meet her so badly! Hmmm... how about February? We should figure this out. lol ;) Also, when is her first Shriner's appointment? Did the shot record thing get worked out? Let us know if my Dad needs to do anything else for that.
Anyway, SO CUTE!!!!!! I love that first picture, well, and actually, I just love all of them!!! I mean, honestly, how could I not? Your girl is gorgeous!!! You are one blessed Jie Jie! =D
~Staci

Holly said...

Awww those pictures are precious! I remember Gracie used to fall asleep in in her highchair A LOT! lol! Have a great week and keep enjoying your beautiful mei mei!