well almost home! Mom, Dad, and Sarah are on the plane right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! They're on their way home!!!!!!!! I'm not going to get any sleep tonight! LOL! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I'm so excited to see Mom and Dad again and meet my sweet mei mei face to face!! =D
Pictures will probably be over the weekend. I'm not sure if I'll be on at all tomorrow!! =D YAY!!!!!


4 comments:
Can't wait to hear all about it!!! I can't imagine how excited you must be feeling right now!
Nikki
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Caitie, your Mom, Dad, and Mei Mei will be there soon!!!!!! Can you believe it???? They are going to be landing in just a little over on hour!!!! WOW!!!! After your long wait, you are finally going to have your Mei Mei in your arms forever!!! Praying for you on this best day ever!!! =D Tell me all about it as soon as you can without missing out on Sarah Grace! I can't wait to meet her!!!!
~Staci
YEAH!!!!!!!!
OH!!!!! Caitie!! You are probably lovin on her as I type this!!!! She is such a lucky girl!! Today is the first day of the rest of y'alls life together!! PRAISE THE LORD!
Post a Comment