Mom and Dad called about an hour ago! They're doing great, just tired. Mom slept on and off on the plane, but Dad stayed up the whole time reading. Never expected Dad to be the one who stayed up the whole time! I thought Mom would be up and Dad would be sound asleep. But life does bring surprises out of no where! :)
They told us that when they ate dinner it was all fish. And I do mean ALL! They served the head and everything, which really grossed Mom out. I kind of wish I could have been there just to see her face when they served it! :)
They don't have internet connection right now, but they're going to try and get it up and running so we can talk to them. Dad said he's taken some amazing pictures so I can't wait to see those!
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

3 comments:
Wow!! I bet it was so great to here from them! Blech...i hate fish...i bet my face would be alot like your moms! LOL
How exciting!!!!! The fish doesn't sound too great though... hmmm... ;)
They'll have Sarah Grace SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Staci
eee
I wish you were here baby Gracie! I will give you popcorn when you come home. I wish I could give you a rainbow. Sarah Lu come and play with you with her blocks. Gagaga.
Love, Sarah Lu
(who said this entire thing all by herself and Jie Jie just typed it out for her!!!!! How sweet is that???!!!)
Post a Comment