Sarah's taking a nap right now so I thought I would take the opportunity to post! =D
Mom, Dad, and Sarah arrived home at around 6-6:30 pm. Sarah had slept the whole ride home, so she was in a pretty playful mood. =D We all went into mine and Sarah's room, and changed her (well Mom changed her. We just talked and listened to Mom talk). After that Mom picked her up and Sarah looked at all of us and then started blowing kisses to Papa! =D The way she blows kisses is adorable! She licks her hand and then blows!! =D Then she turned to Grandma and blew her some kisses. Then Christopher and then Papa again. Then she made Jonah give her a high five. She just stared at me and smiled. =D We then moved into the family room and sat Sarah down on the couch. Christopher sat down next to her and Dad handed her two Chinese rattles (which she loves!). She then handed one of them to Christopher and gave him this huge smile!! She started hitting her rattle against his and then started laughing. Well growling. Her laugh is this really deep husky laugh that is so adorable and contagious!! I'll try and post a video of that soon. Then Dad handed out all the souvenirs (that'll be another post) and Sarah watched. =D After a little while Mom picked her up and sat her on her lap. About five minutes later Sarah reached for me!! She wanted me to hold her! =D After she ate dinner I changed her (which wasn't all that fun because she cried and lets just say she did not like it that I was changing her). After that Gram and Papa left and Mom fed Sarah her bottle and then put her down for the night. At around 1AM this morning she woke up crying, needing to be changed. Mom had asked me to get her if Sarah woke up in the middle of the night, so I got up and went upstairs to Mom and Dad's room. I woke Mom up and we went back down to my room. Right when Mom picked Sarah up she stopped crying and smiled. I was going to stay up, but "forced" myself back to sleep because I didn't want her to think it was playtime. Mom said that she went to sleep at 2AM. Sarah woke up again at 5:45 AM. I woke up and stumbled to my door to get Mom. Now when I went to sleep at 1 the door was open, now it was closed. So I ended up walking right into the door. :D After that, Dad came in and she was up completly. Time to play. No more sleep for Jie Jie. :D So I've been up since 5:45 and am only a little bit tired. Welcome to baby land.
Although now I'd really like her to wake, so we can play agian. ;D
Pictues will come soon. We've just been having so much fun, we didn't really take any pictures. :D
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

2 comments:
So exciting!!! Can't wait for pictures!
Nikki
I know how you feel,with no sleep
Don't worry it will improve
I can't wait to see pictures.
Brittany
Post a Comment