Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Today's Moning Pictures and Shopping


She was not happy to be in her carseat



She was copying me! I had my chin resting on my hand and when I lo0ked up this is what she was doing! :D



Mommy, what's that noise? (Mom was using her new food processor. She was grinding oats for homade oatmeal for her Highness)
I'm hungry Sissy!
I love this picture!! The look on her face just cracks me up!

Hi, Sissy!


Hi!!!
Not sure I like this.
Sissy, can I have the camera now?
I like the new links that Mommy and Sissy found for me while shopping!
Wacha doin Mommy?

4 comments:

Holly said...

Awww she is so precious! I love the picture of the two of you below too!

Lexie said...

Cute pictures!!! Wow, homemade oatmeal! Your momma must love you little miss Sarah Grace :0)!

Lexie said...

Cute pictures!!! Wow, homemade oatmeal! Your momma must love you little miss Sarah Grace :0)!

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Such a cute 17 month old baby girl!!! And she has such a cute voice too!!! So glad I got to hear her "talking" on the phone tonight... She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
~Staci