Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Catch Up!






Hey Everyone!


It's been a bit since I've last posted. On Sunday we went to a family friends house and they all got to meet Sarah! The family has a 5 month old baby boy, Sarah wasn't to happy about all the attention he was getting from Mommy. ;D But she did blow kisses and waved to everyone. It was so cute. She then took a nice long nap there and when she woke up it was time to play again. During the Bible Study that we were having she was very talkative. Everyone couldn't stop laughing because she 'agreed' with everything that was said. :D


On Monday we went to Woodmans in Kenoshia for groccery shopping. Sarah was a good girl the whole time. She waved to everyone that passed and blew kisses to the cashier! Isn't she a sweetie?


Yesterday was a pretty normal day. Sarah has been crawling all over the house, now, though! She's so cute when she crawls! She crawls sideways! :D Her teeth have beeen bothering her too. I think she has molars coming in. She chews on anything and everything! Oh how I love the baby years! ;D She's now trying to walk on her own without us helping her. When she trys to stand up without holding onto anything, she puts her forehead to the floor instead of her feet! I haven't caught a picture of that yet, but I'll try to soon.


Today she's a bit cranky. Apparently her nap wasn't long enough. She's sitting right next to me right now on the desk swivel chair. She's playing with this new popup toy that we got her a few days ago. She love it so much and she's so adorable when playing with it! She loves to spin on the chair! She cracks up! She also cracks up at the word "Boom"! Jonah was saying it to her all night last night. So adorable!

2 comments:

Lexie said...

Hey,
Thanks for the update, and the pictures!!! I am always so excited when i see that you have updated your blog!!
CUTE pictures!

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Caitie,
That is MY Woodmans in Kenosha! We used to go there all the time. I severely miss that store. I miss Kenosha. You make me want to cry. :(
Anyway, Sarah Grace is SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! LOVE those pictures of her!!! Also, Children's Place is a good store, isn't it? ;) Especially Children's Place in Gurnee.... I miss that store too!!! :( It is an awesome store though, and Sarah Grace looks beautiful in the little sweater.
I love seeing pictures of Sarah Grace!!! She is just the cutest baby ever! I just can't wait until I'll get to see her in person too! =D
~Staci