Monday, January 7, 2008

Thinking...

I was just thinking about well nothing a few seconds ago and then Sarah's sweet sleeping picture popped into my head and I realized that FINALLY after 2 1/2 years of waiting I will finally be able to see her sweet little face every morning when I wake up!! =] Although the 1 week and 3 days does still seem veeeeery far away. But at least we have these Webcam thingys! That's a plus!

Speaking of Webcam! We got in touch with Mom, Dad, and Sarah (so glad to finally add her name to the list!) at around 3:30/4:00. Sarah was soooooo sweet through the whole thing! Mom and Dad told me she kept staring at me while we were talking! She even tried "typing". LOL! She loves the laptop, from what it looks like.

Dad does this thing with her that is sooooo adorable. He rolls up her sock into a ball and then puts it on her head; she moves her head back and her eyes go upward to try and see it! It was so adorable! She then tried to put one of the stacking cups on her head along with the sock! =]She also imitates Mom and Dad now. She loves having the lotion put on her. Towards the end of our call she started rubbing herself like she was rubbing lotion on! She rubbed her cheeks and mouth and at first it looked like she was blowing kisses! And then she kept doing it. Mom then realized that she wanted a bath. She smiled pretty much the whole time we talked! She is such a precious little angle! I can't stop staring at her pictures. God is so good!More pictures coming soon!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Awww she seems like such a sweetie!! That's great you have the webcams! Will look forward to more pics soon!