I apologize for the wait of arrival for pictures!!!!!!! I've just been in awww since I saw her!!! She is the sweetest most perfect little girl you could ever dream of! I love her sooooooo much!! Her smile is just so contagious and the way I heard her baby talking to Dad? So cute!!!!! An email Mom sent me this morning is below. And then pictures!!!!!!
Hello Everyone!!!
It is 11:30 p.m. here (9:30 a.m. your time). We tried to call you but you are not online. We will try again later. Our flight was quick and painless. Lanzhou is really amazing.
However, I know you do not want to hear about Lanzhou!!!
Sarah is just wonderful!!!! She smiled for me (Mom) right away and follows me with her eyes where ever I go! Poor baby had to drive 8 hours to get here on a terrible mountain road. She was very tired. On top of that, she is sick. She went to the clinic yesterday and we have prescriptions for her. Problem is, she will not eat for us and the meds need to go into the bottle. She has a congested cough and you can hear the rattle in her chest. She had a 101 temp. about an hour after we got her. She is such a good baby. She just loves her toys. Especially the teething ring and stacking cups. She will not let go of the teething ring. In fact the only time she cried was when Bill had to take the teething ring from her for our family photo. He felt terrible! She did cry later in the room when we gave her her first bottle. I think she didn't like not having her nanny. They told us to just lay her on the bed and she will feed herself. We tried that as a last result on the third bottle. She still won't drink. Right now she is singing to Dad!!!! It is so adorable. She fights her sleep just like Christopher. She kicks her foot and startles herself awake!!! Finally she couldn't do it anymore and fell asleep at 8 p.m. our time. She woke us up at 11 p.m. wanting to play. That is why we are up right now. Dad is playing with her and I hear her giggling. She has just started to imitate us a bit. She waved back at Dad! It is so cute how she will not let go of those two toys. Even in sleep she kept her hand on the teething ring. We really miss you guys and can't wait to have you meet Sarah!!! We will try back again later.
Much love and kisses,
Mom, Dad, and Sarah
Lisa, Joe and Sarah
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

3 comments:
She is just the cutest thing.
I bet you can't wait to meet her.
Brittany
Lauren's Jie Jie
(b.1/20/06,a.11/05/06)
Again, I am just so excited for you!!!!! She is sooooooo sweet!!!!!! I just love that sweet little hand!! So precious...
That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to see more pictures! She is sooo cute.
Nikki
Post a Comment