Monday, January 21, 2008

I Was Nominated - Twice! :D

Not sure if the picture will come up, but I was nominated by Holly and Staci for the "Blogging With A Purpose" award! Thank you both! :D

This is what they wrote:

Holly:

2) Caitie from Sarah's Daily Adventures. Caitie's parents just recently, a few days ago, arrived home from China with her little sister Sarah Grace! It is obvious in her posts, how much Caitie adores and loves her sister.

Staci:

1.) Caitie of Sarah's Daily Adventures. Caitie is 14 and lives not too far away from us. When we found each other's blogs, we were so excited. Also, our little sister's are both named "Sarah"! Her gorgeous little sister, Sarah Grace, is 16 months old and just came home from China this past Wednesday! Caitie is so sweet and I know she is such a great Jie Jie to "Baby Sarah Gracie", as Sarah Lu refers to her as. ;)

Now I'm supposed to nominate 5 other people. but pretty much everybody's gotten the award so here are my few nominese :D

1) Susy, of The Big Sis Diaries. Susy's family adopted little Sasha from Ethiopia almost a year ago. Sasha just turned 2 and has grown up in the months they've had her. She is one of the sweetest 2 year olds. :D

2) Mom and Dad. Most likely they won't post about this nomination, but oh well. Their blog helped us stay in touch about they're doings in China.

Okay, if anybody else hasn't gotten it, I nominate you. ;D


I would love to posts some videos of Sarah on here, but I can't figure out how to do it. So...that will take a while. Pictures later.

1 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Aww... you're welcome! Hope the video instructions helped and weren't too crazy and confusing! ;)
~Staci