TODAY'S GOTCHA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MY SWEET LITTLE SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom and Dad leave for Gansu at 8:30 AM!!!!=D
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago
TODAY'S GOTCHA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MY SWEET LITTLE SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom and Dad leave for Gansu at 8:30 AM!!!!=D
Posted by CNA at 9:58 AM
6 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! Sarah Grace is going to have her Mommy and Daddy in just a few HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
~Staci
Hey!! Omg! How exciting! So are we gonna see pictures todaY?? :)
OMG!!! That is wonderful!! I can't believe today is THE DAY!! I CANNOT wait to see pics!!
AWWWWW.... Caitie, I just looked at the time... they are ON THEIR WAY TO GANSU RIGHT NOW!!!!! (Well, of course, they are as long as their were no flight delays. LOL) But, WOW! It is 9:10 am for them, and since they left at 8:30am, they're on their way!!!! Sarah Grace, your mommy and daddy are almost there!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying for all of you!!!! :)
~Staci
Oh Caite!!!! I am axciously awaiting for your next post!!!!! I just can't wait to see that pretty lil face in your parents arms!!!! :)
Praying,
Lexie
SO excited for you!! I can't wait to see pictures (although I'm sure not as badly as you can't wait!)
Nikki
Post a Comment