More Pics of my sweet MeiMei! I just love her so much! Yesterday was Official Adoption Day! She is officialy ours!
I LOVE this picture of her! She's so beautiful!!! =D Poor Dad, he looks so tired! So does Mom! I love how Sarah has a toy in her hand at all times! Doesn't she look offended by the ink that's on her foot? I love how she's just glaring at it! =D
Awww she is precious!!! The pictures are great. I know you can't wait for your parents and mei mei to come home so you can hold sweet Sarah in your arms!!!
Gosh, i just can't stop saying how totally precious she is!!! She is just so sweet!! God is so good.
Speaking of how good God is....WE ARE LID!! Yep...we're LID...feels so good. The best part is, is that we have been LID for almost a month now. I know, its not that long...but still WE'RE LID AFTER 10 months of waiting, waiting, waiting!
Neway...your sweetie is so precious...have i already said that?? my bad. :0) haha!
4 comments:
Awww she is precious!!! The pictures are great. I know you can't wait for your parents and mei mei to come home so you can hold sweet Sarah in your arms!!!
oh i am so excited for you and your family. New little ones are such a blessing. I cannot wait until she is home with her family!
Gosh, i just can't stop saying how totally precious she is!!! She is just so sweet!! God is so good.
Speaking of how good God is....WE ARE LID!! Yep...we're LID...feels so good. The best part is, is that we have been LID for almost a month now. I know, its not that long...but still WE'RE LID AFTER 10 months of waiting, waiting, waiting!
Neway...your sweetie is so precious...have i already said that?? my bad. :0) haha!
Awww, I love sleepy pictures :)
Post a Comment