Mom's been really sick since the 8th. She's had a fever that goes WAY up and then down to about 100.1. She told me about an hour ago that she hasn't had a really good sleep in 5 DAYS!=(
So on Friday I made dinner, pork chops, but they didn't get cooked all the way through so Dad recooked them. Our Grandma made three different types of soup and they dropped it off. What a blessing! Unfortunatly this weekend was my grandparents birthday weekend. Gram's birthday was on Friday and today is my Grandpa's (which reminds me I have to call him up!) we were supposed to celebrate it on Saturday but with Mom being sick we couldn't. =( Gram say's we'll just celebrate on Thanksgiving but I think if Mom's feeling better this weekend that's when we'll celebrate.
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

2 comments:
Ahh! That doesn't sound too fun! Praying that you're mom feels better soon!!!
I hope your mom feels better soon! Thank you for inviting me to read your blog. :-)
Meg
Post a Comment