Saturday, November 3, 2007

Soap Testers Anyone?

Okay, so I'm starting this new online business and I'm selling homemade soaps. But I need some soap testers. So if any ones interested, email me. It'll be completely free and all you have to do is let me know if it worked, you liked it, or if something was wrong. I'm pretty sure everone has my email address but if not its, meimei4me@gmail.com or luckyroxi@sbcglobal.net. I would rather be emailed at the first one for this particular thing but either one is fine. Anyway, just thought I'd try this out. The website isn't published yet because I haven't tried all of the soaps, but if anyones interested I promise I'll post the URL when it is published.

2 comments:

Lexie said...

Hey!
I would love to do that!! I will contact you soon!
Lexie

Nikki said...

Hi Caitie- thanks for sending me the link to this blog... she is so beautiful! I can't wait to hear more!
Nikki