Gosh! I can't believe how fast the weeks are going! We're coming so close to Sarah coming home! =D I know that next year she'll definatly be here for Thanksgiving and Christmas! I can't believe that stores are taking down Thanksgiving stuff and putting up Christmas stuff! A few houses by us even have their Christmas lights up! I'm really excited for this Christmas because we might be using a real tree instead of the artificial one that we've used for years. I can't wait until next year and I get to see Sarah's little face when she opens her presents!
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

1 comments:
And, since I forgot to say this is my super long comment below... I love the new look! That's so cool that she makes templates and then shares them for free, How cool! It looks really cute! :) And I'm so glad you like my new look too. My sister Rachael did it (she had done the other ones too). Last night she decided that she wanted to make a new look for it, so she did and then she sent me everything for it and I set it all up. Re-doing blogs is really fun, isn't it? :)
Post a Comment