I was just thinking today that I can't believe that it's already November! Only a month or two until Sarah comes home! :D Did any of you JieJie's ever get butterfly's in your stomach and like never stop smiling whenever you thought about your Mei Mei coming home? I'm grinning ear to ear right now just thinking about her!!! I opened my closet this morning and burst into a smile when I saw all her clothes! When I was brushing my hair after my shower I looked at the spot where her crib is going and thought "In a month or two I get to say "Good Morning Sarah."" I can't stop thinking about her now. We should be getting our LOA next Friday according to Mom's calculations. Right now I'm feeling so giddy you'd think I was on caffeine (okay so I had a whole can of Arizona Rasberry Ice Tea, but I think this is mostly baby giddy). :D
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment