Last night Mom and Dad went to the hospital because her fever was NOT going away. The doctor thought that she had pneumonia and gave her a prescription. They went to the pharmacy and to pick it up and it turns out that Mom's allergic to the stuff that they put in the antibiotic. Today Dad woke me up at 7 and said that he was taking Mom to the ER. They left at 8:30 am and got checked in at 12:30! Dad called about a half-hour ago and said that the doctors wanted to admit Mom into the hospital. She doesn't have pneumonia. The doctor says that it could be 2 days until she comes home. The doctors are going to do many more tests on her to see whats wrong. Currently they're treating her for a viruse. Please pray for us and pray that she gets well soon. When I have more information, I let everyone know.
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

3 comments:
Oh my!! I'm praying for your mom!!!! And for the rest of you too! That's so scary!!! Update when you can. I'll be praying!!!!!
Oh my gosh!!! I am so sorry to hear all of this!! I am most defiantly praying for you!!!
I will be praying for you and your family. How scary!
Meg
Post a Comment