I am so excited!! Pirates 3 is coming out on DVD December 4th!!! =D POTC 1-3 have to be my favorite movies.
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago
I am so excited!! Pirates 3 is coming out on DVD December 4th!!! =D POTC 1-3 have to be my favorite movies.
Posted by CNA at 12:20 PM
4 comments:
Oh I havn't seen the third one yet. I heard it was really good though! I can't wait until Harry Potter 5 comes out......I am a HP fanatic..lol!
HP is good! =D
Oh, I SO want to see the 3rd one!! The first one was amazing, definitely a favorite! And I liked the second one, but not quite as much as the first one. Now, I really want to see the third one, except that I heard something about it that I'm not too happy about... But I'll just have to watch it myself! LOL :)
Staci- There is just one scene that is questionable...check out pluggiedinonline.com. It's a Focus on the Family movie review website! It's a great website! I LOVED the movie though! =D
Post a Comment