
This would be Jonah's doing. I'm not sure but she looks like she's not enjoying it at all. The only blanket that she really enjoys being wrapped in is the one that Mom and I sewed.


We came home one day and found her like this!

This is what Roxi does when we're away from home. Two of these pictures are of her behind our couch. =)
2 comments:
Aww! Roxie is so CUTE!!! I love the one of her behind the couch. That is so sweet that she goes back there when you're gone... She must miss you!!! :) Sweet pictures!
Hey!! Cute puppy!!
I got your comment about my walls. We painted them, it is not wall paper. It is a "Paris room" Everything is Paris-y!! Some time i will take pictures and show it off on blogger (cause there is a lot in the pictures that you can't see)!
Maybe that will make me motivated to actually clean my room :0!
Post a Comment