Sunday, November 4, 2007

Funny Mother-Daughter Thing

So I think this is funny. You guys might think its just plain stupid and think "Why on EARTH did she post this. She's gone mad!" Those of you who have been emailing back and forth with me know that I have a very strange sense of humor. Which I will admit very loudly and clearly I do! I am the girl who laughs out loud at a joke that was said an hour ago that I hadn't understood and then finally figured it out and thought it was funny. Wait...I'm getting off track. Okay, back on. Yesterday Mom brought home our first package of diapers for Miss Sarah Grace. Right away we both wanted to see how small they were (MIGHT I ADD THAT THIS LITTLE GIRL IS GOING TO BE SO TINY!!! :D). Well Mom and I went all "AWW! They're so tiny." or at least that's what I said, I can't remember what Mom said. Well then I had to open my big mouth and say a comment that went like this, "Well they're very cute now but the next time we open these it won't be 'AWW!' it'll be "Ohhhhhh! NO! JONAH IT'S YOUR TURN TO CHANGE SARAH!" Anyway, I have no idea why I'm posting this, but lately I've been lacking in normal posts about what's going on at home.

0 comments: