Earlier this afternoon Bethanne called us with our LOA!! Mom and Dad are driving up to SR Monday to sign it and Mom's thinking that it will be sent out on Wednesday. Then Mom and Dad will either be traveling end of Dec. beginning of Jan. TA will be 2-6 weeks from LOA. I'm really tired so I'll give somemore information tomorrow.
Have a great weekend!
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

4 comments:
How exiting!!! Love the new template!
And again...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am SOOOOOOOO extremely happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You had a pretty long wait though. But, now you have your LOA!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up TA!!!! You're going to have Sarah Grace home SO SOON!!!!!!!!!!! (And once you do, I am going to be there to meet her right away!!!!!!) =D
Oh, this was SO sweet and cute... Yesterday, Sarah Lu decided that she WAS "Baby Sarah Gracie" and had to be called that ALL day long! And, would she respond to us if we called her just plain "Sarah"? Nope, of course not! She was "Baby Sarah Gracie" ;) How sweet is that? They are going to be the cutest little friends!!!!! I told Sarah Lu that you got your LOA, only in the more "kid-friendly" terms of "China says that Sarah Gracie's Mommy and Daddy and Jie Jie and Ge Ge's can go get her now!" She was SO happy and was all "Yay Yay Yay! Baby Sarah Gracie is coming home!" And then she said, "Can we go see her now?" I told her that she's not home yet, but once she is, we are totally going to go see her!!!!!!!!! =D
I am just SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you guys!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Staci, aka writer of the longest comment ever! :)
A huge congratulations to you!!! Miss Sarah Grace will be home soon. :-)
Meg
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment