Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday? Not In My Mind

Why call it "Black Friday"? I just don't get it. Anyway. I'm so excited to go shopping!! If shopping was a sport I would defiantly join. Unfortunately, it's not. But technically you do exercise while shopping. Holding all those heavy bags full of stuff, trying on clothes, pushing clothes aside on the racks to find a shirt or whatever, walking around the store....the list goes on and on! I especially love shopping for Sarah! It's going to be so much fun shopping with her and not just for her! =D I can't say I'd be the one who wakes up at 4AM to get to Kohls for their "BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR" (as they call it)....that's just plain ridiculous!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

*Caitie*

1 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Hahaha! I totally am that kind of person! And, this morning, I totally did get up at 4am to go shopping!!!! LOL So funny!!!! ;)