Monday, December 10, 2007

We've Got TA!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! =D Mom had left earlier to pick up Jonah from band practice when she called! I didn't recognize the number but I picked it up anyway wondering if it was someone I know, just not the number! Mom's talking to her right now! They're definatly leaving on the 26th and coming home on January 9th! Sooner then thought!!!!!!! =D I'm so excited!!!!!!! =D

I just recounted down and I've been giving the wrong countdown! More days until travel but it's only just a little!!!! It's really 17 days, 15 days until Christmas. I think I was mixing countdowns. ;)

I just can't believe we have TA!!! Sarah's so close but so far away!!!

3 comments:

Lexie said...

Yah Yah Yah!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!! Sarah Baby, THERE COMING AS FAST AS THEY CAN!!!

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, it's official, I clicked on your blog, and my jaw dropped to the floor. I AM THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, WOW!!!! Words cannot even express how absolutely completely overly exicited/happy/thrilled/ecstatic I am for you right now!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just so happy!!!! This has definitely made my day!!!!!!!! =D Ok, so they're leaving on the 26th, YES!!!!! And then Miss Sarah Grace comes home on the 9th!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I am just SOOOOO happy now!!!!!!!!!!!1
It's official- Sarah Grace is COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOO!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Staci

MFJ said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see pictures of Miss Sarah.

Meg