YIKES!!!! I can't believe Mom and Dad are leaving in 4 days!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!=D
How was everyones Christmas? =D
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago
YIKES!!!! I can't believe Mom and Dad are leaving in 4 days!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!=D
How was everyones Christmas? =D
Posted by CNA at 7:15 PM
2 comments:
OMG! Catie!! Four days!! FOUR DAYS!! You lucky duck! You don't even know how jelous i am of you! haha....my time will come...i kno...i kno. BUT YOU DESERVE IT GIRL! Y'all have waited long enough! Its time for y'all to get y'alls BABY!! GOSH! I am soooo excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!
Praying for y'all,
Lexie
Oh that is wonderful! You all must be so excited!!! Your sweet mei mei will be home before you know it!! I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment