Omg!!!! I LOVE IT!! I went strait to Matie Kay Creations and found me a new template!! I have never heard of her before! BUT I LOVE they templates!!! Thanks for telling me about it!
So cute!! Sarah Lu would especially love it.. we got her candy canes the other day, and now she is hooked! We had some on the tree, but we had to take them all down because we had our little monkey bringing a step stool so that she could reach higher up and take all of the candy canes. Oh my silly Sarah Lu, what ever will I do with you? ;) She is such a funny 'little monkey', I just love her so much!! I CAN NOT WAIT until Miss Sarah Grace comes home!!! Oh my goodness, I want to meet her so bad!!!! (Of course, I bet you do even more!) But, yeah, I just can not wait!!! YAY!!! It's coming so soon!!!! =D ~Staci
3 comments:
Omg!!!! I LOVE IT!! I went strait to Matie Kay Creations and found me a new template!! I have never heard of her before! BUT I LOVE they templates!!!
Thanks for telling me about it!
So cute!! Sarah Lu would especially love it.. we got her candy canes the other day, and now she is hooked! We had some on the tree, but we had to take them all down because we had our little monkey bringing a step stool so that she could reach higher up and take all of the candy canes. Oh my silly Sarah Lu, what ever will I do with you? ;) She is such a funny 'little monkey', I just love her so much!! I CAN NOT WAIT until Miss Sarah Grace comes home!!! Oh my goodness, I want to meet her so bad!!!! (Of course, I bet you do even more!) But, yeah, I just can not wait!!! YAY!!! It's coming so soon!!!! =D
~Staci
Hey, I'v been wondering...are your parents going to have like a "travel blog" for when they are traveling?
Post a Comment