Sunday, December 2, 2007

Last Nights Travel Meeting

Last night Mom and Dad went to the travel meeting! =D Mom said it went really well. They really like Bethanne this time around. Which is really good! Julie isn't our Social Worker anymore. She had some problems with her pregnancy and had to leave. So Bethanne is now our Social Worker. Mom and Dad asked Bethanne when she thinks they'll be leaving and she said the end of 2007!! So that's 3 or 4 weeks away!! I can't believe it! Last year we were thinking 3 or 4 years and now its weeks away!! =D I can't believe Mom and Dad are going to China! =D She so close yet so far away!!! Right now Mom's looking at Plane tickets!! I'm so excited!! Mom was telling me everything last night and I was still going back to 3 weeks from now!! That's so soon!! I'm sooooooooooooooo excited!! =D SO I'm thinking if Mom and Dad leave on December 26th, because - not sure if every agency does this- they have to leave on a Wendesday they'll come home on January 4th,5th,or 6th. Hopefully sooner!! They're going to fly into Bejing and from Bejing into Langhouz(sp?!), Gansu - where they'll pick up Sarah!- and then stay in Langhouz for some amount of days and then Langhouz to Guangzouh (sp?!), to Hong Kong, and then Hong Kong to HOME!!! Bethanne told Mom and Dad that they'll land in Langhouz on Sunday and can either get Sarah on Sunday or Monday or Tuesday! You won't believe this though! The drive from the Institue Sarah is in is 5HOURS away from Langzouh! Bethanne said it's a long and bumpy ride so she'll probably be car sick, not smell to good, and cranky. =(
If I remember more from what Mom told me last night I'll post, but that's really all. SHE"S ALMOST HERE!!! =D

0 comments: