Yeah, okay, I admit it. I do. But it's not me who I'm talking about. Ruby and Chloe (remember them...the last picture I posted of them the were cute little chicks?) well anyway, they're all grown up now and laying eggs! We only have 2 hens and we get almost 3 eggs a day now! Yum! =D Anyway back to snow. They hate it! It's so adorable though. They lift up they're feet all disgusted when they walk in it! Dad and Jonah were cleaning the coop this morning and the didn't like the snow so they flew up onto the wall and stayed up there until the guys were done cleaning. It was so adorable! They then stayed by the coop the rest of the day. They're pretty cranky now, because they can't dig in the dirt for bugs and they don't like the snow. I went out there just now to put them to bed and they kept tugging on my clothes and looking at the snow and then looking back at me. It was so cute! I don't have any pictures right now, but I'm taking some tomorrow to post.
I can't believe this weather!!! It's so cold out and we've had snow, sleet, and rain! I've decided I like summer the best. I like the heat and the sun and being able to go to the beach.
Have a great weekend!
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

3 comments:
LOL! Lilly, my girl (dog), absolutely hates the snow too! First, she does not want to go outside, then in order to get her to go outside I have to go out with her (great! just what I want... to have to go stand in the snow every few hours. lol) If I go out side with her, then she will finally brave the snow and work up the courage to walk into it. She completely hates it though, actually Wesley does too (our other dog). Both of them walk out into it and hold up their little paws and just look at you with the most pitiful expression on their faces. Not Sarah Lu though! She LOVES it!! LOL :)
LOL! That's too funny! I actually don't mind snow, but the problem is, it never snows here!
I just wish we had snow...
Post a Comment