See how excited I am? I spelled probably one of the easiest words wrong! 14 DAYS!!! That's better! But I'll be more specific! 14 days, what? You may be asking yourself. 14 DAYS UNTIL MOM AND DAD LEAVE FOR CHINA!!!! =D Which makes it only 16 or 17 days until I get to see our sweet girls face!!! We're bouncing off the walls and everything is just nuts here!! Mom is everywhere! Packing, packing, packing, shopping for Sarah, packing, and (you guessed it) more packing. So far though, she's only packed all of Sarah's stuff. She's waiting to pack her's and Dad's until, I think, the day before, because they're still using the stuff they need to pack! My room looks so crowded! Her suitcase and carryon bag are right where her crib is going to go.
Speaking of crib! That's coming on Friday! Some friends of ours had two cribs and said that we could have one! I can't wait until that goes up!
We also finally got Sarah's carseat! Turns out she's going to have to be rear facing because of her weight! She's going to be so tiny! I'll post a pic of that when I post one of the crib!=D
Only 6 or 7 days till Christmas!
MERRY EXTRA-EARLY CHRISTMAS!
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

3 comments:
Awww I know you are so excited! I remeber the couple of days right before we left for China, they were very hectic, yet so exciting! Oh I cannot wait to see pics of your sweet little mei mei!
Have a great Christmas!!!
oh I know that you and your family are so excited! I'm very happy for you all!
new blog
ourlittleevie.blogspot.com
Yahh!!!!!!!! How exciting i tell you, EXCITING! So will she be sleeping in your room?
Post a Comment