Saturday, December 22, 2007

It's Getting Even More Real To Me!

Yesterday, our friends came over and brought their extra crib!! Dad and Mr. Winter set it up in my room and then Mom and I put all the decor on it after they left! =D This morning I just stared at it for about a half hour. Half of that half hour I noticed how the dust ruffle (or whatever it's called) was simply crooked and needed to be straightend (which I still need to do!) and the other half I imagined Sarah standing up in it ;).


11 More Days Till Travel! =D

2 comments:

Lexie said...

Oh!! How exciting!!! I always imagine/dream me going in to get miss Karleigh Mei and her jumping up and down in her crib...sigh.
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now all you need is Sarah Grace!!!!! =D
~Staci