Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

*Sarah,

Your picture haunts my head day and night.

I long for the day that is so close but, yet so far away.

I long to see your beautiful face,

And to hold you in my arms,

And kiss your face

And tell you "I love you, MeiMei."

That day is soon,

And although you don't know it,

You will have a forever family soon!

I love you Sarah,

Love your JieJie,

Caitie

3 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Merry Christmas (in two hours) !!!! :) Sarah will be home SOON!!!!! =D
~Staci

Holly said...

Wonderful Post!! Hope you had a great Christmas.

Lexie said...

Idk if i have already commented on this post...but if soo...i'll do it agaiN! lol!
I loved your poem!! I can't wait to see little Sarah with you! It will be a WONdERFUL year for your family!