HEY!!! Okay I have a lot to catch everyone up on!! First off on July 12th our LOI was sent out to China!!!! So today Julie (our Social Worker) is coming at 3:00!!! It's been a hectic morning, trying to get the house cleaned up and ready for her. Also a family that we know is giving us one of their cribs!!! So on Sunday we'll have a crib!! The longest we have to wait for our LOA is 120 days, November 9th, which is on my grandma's birthday!!! The shortest is 55 days which is on September 10th!! I'm guessing we're probably going to be getting Sarah the same time Staci and her family got Sarah Lu!!! We've also been figuring that since we're already logged into China that things might go a little faster!!! I hope so!!!! Rumor Queen is saying that June is currently being reviewed in the review room and that July is in it too, but we're not entirely sure if it's been reviewed. If we were still doing NSN we probably wouldn't be getting Sarah until 2010!!! Which is completely insaine. I hope everyone had a good weekend!!!
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago



2 comments:
I'm glad all is going well! Have a good week!
YAY!!!! You'll be getting Miss Sarah Grace SOON!!! I can't wait til our Sarah's can get together!! :) How exciting about the crib!!! Getting ready is SO much fun! ;)
~Staci
Post a Comment